Adrian Finn has really helped ACT to raise its profile and develop a fresh new look for its website and printed materials. Adrian has worked with us to develop a newsletter for families, a new website www.act.org.uk, a charter, research journal and new stationery. ACT – The Association for Children’s Palliative Care, works in a sensitive field and has the difficult task of having to represent a membership which is made up of both health and social care professionals, children and families. Adrian’s designs have enabled us to retain our professional image whilst becoming much more user-friendly and appealing to the eye. We have particularly valued Adrian’s expertise in issues such as accessibility and usability. Thank you Adrian.
(ACT is a national organisation working across the Uk to achieve a better quality of life and care for every life-limited child and their family).
Lizzie Chambers, Chief Executive - ACT – The Association of Children’s Palliative Care
Adrian has supported and developed GGH’s IT system for over 5 years, creating a stable, secure, flexible and highly useable mixed operating system network that is successfully accessed by staff and service users of varied abilities.
With Adrian’s professional and conscientious service and his commitment to open source software, we have a computer system that is expertly tailored to our needs yet has been and continues to be very affordable.
Jeff Bird, Manager – Gloucestershire Group Homes
Adrian is a godsend for someone like me who is clueless about computers and
just wants everything to work smoothly. He has helped me and our small
organisation out on numerous occasions over several years. He provides an
invaluable service, at a reasonable rate, with a jargon free friendly ease.
Thank you, Adrian.
Jane Whitehead – Wednesday Zen Meeting
I was really pleased with the designs Adrian did for me. He designed a
poster, leaflet and some adverts, one which went to the Green Parent
Magazine. All of which I have had a good response from.
Thanks for your brilliant designs, and help to get good publicity.
Rachel Stacey, Proprietor – Born in Water
Adrian brought the ideal mixture of creative flair and reliability to produce a logo and business cards which I am proud to flourish.
Paul Crosland, Managing Director – 123 Telephone Mediation
For our organisation, Adrian has recently:
- Given our organisation valuable, competitively priced technical advice and support during both the setting up and maintaining of our IT systems.
- Worked with us as our computer network has evolved to its current wireless system that includes access to several printers plus broadband internet and email systems.
- Helped adapt and streamline the needs of our organisation.
- Set up a data storage and back up system for us.
- Set up and designed our web site and continues to give help and support where necessary.
- Been able to help in the creative design area and has designed and organised the printing of our organisations promotional material.
- Always been able to give personal help and advice if needed as promptly as possible.
Carol Fouracres, Office Manager – Hartcliffe Health and Environment Action Group