transfer video tape
reproduction, digitising, migration
We use a mixture of professional and domestic video tape recorders when we transfer video tape to ensure the original analogue tapes play and transfer as accurately as possible.
We also use tools such as waveform monitors, vectorscopes, time base correctors, frame synchronisers, audio delay units and standards converters to migrate analogue video tape to digital formats.
video formats digitised
We can migrate a wide range of domestic and professional video tape formats to digital files.
- half inch EIAJ / skipfield reel to reel video
- 8mm / Hi8 / Digital 8 PAL / NTSC
- Betamax / PAL / NTSC / SECAM / mono / stereo sound
- miniDV / DVCAM
- Philips N1500 / N1700
- Philips Video 2000
- VHS, SVHS, VHS-C PAL / NTSC, Long Play (LP) or Standard Play (SP)
- 1 Inch Type C reel to reel video, PAL
- Betacam Oxide / SP / PAL / NTSC
- D3, D5, Digital S D9
- DVCAM, HDV / PAL / NTSC
- Panasonic MII / PAL
- U-Matic, low band / high band sp / PAL / SECAM / NTSC
- Apple Quicktime / MOV in any codec, 10 bit uncompressed recommended
- AVI in any codec
- Files delivered on any MacOS, Windows or GNU/Linux filesystem (HFS+, NTFS or EXT3)
- DVCAM / miniDV
- DVD Video